Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Talking Tuesday

Many, many times on this Blog I have mentioned Operation Welcome Home. The opportunity to shake the hands of our Warriors is an honor...which simply has no words. How I wish closer to Baltimore, so that I could attend these events weekly!!!

USO is one of the finest organizations ever! Between the support offered to our Soldiers at Airports and the Tours by entertainers for decades, which brighten the days of our Soldiers while they are in a War Zone. Pure awesomeness!!!

The organization which has captured my attention most recently is Wounded Warrior Project. The stories of our wounded heroes is absolutely heartbreaking. To know there is a group of dedicated people who choose to make a difference in the lives of those who have paid such a huge price, for our freedoms.... wow!

Yes...I know there are oodles of groups which serve our Military well. Please share the name and link of such an organization!

Your turn.........................

1 comment:

Mike Golch said...

thanks for the links,I'm headding over to check them out.