Sunday, March 4, 2012

His Star Has Turned From Blue to Gold




US Marine Cpl. Conner T. Lowry, 24, of Chicago, Illinois.
A 24 year old Marine was killed in Afghanistan on March 1st.
He leaves behind family and friends who love him so.
Marine Cpl. Lowry was coming home in a couple months...for good.
Yes...he is coming home. For good.
Please join me in prayer...May Almighty God bless this brave Marine.
May Almighty God wrap His comforting arms around this family.
We must always remember... each and every Warrior has a face, they have a family.


4 comments:

Ness said...

I heard this over the weekend...another soldier from our state. The way the MidEast is heating up I'm afraid we will have another war and have to send more soldiers. I just want them home and safe. Prayers to those who knew and loved this country-first Marine.

Mike Golch said...

God,comfort his family.
May he rest in Peace and I will keep him and his family in my prayers.

Unknown said...

Ness...my prayers are lifted with yours as well. So young, too soon. My heart hurts for his family.

Unknown said...

Mike..amen