Tuesday, December 1, 2009

MudPuppy's Blog

MudPuppy has once again opened his blog,EmbraceTheSuck to the public!

A soldier who spent a year in Afghanistan, is now able to share his words. He's done a bit of housekeeping at ETS, but he is MudPuppy...so it's all good!

For those who are not familiar with MudPuppy...I affectionately call him my SoldierSon and he refers to me as his VirtuaMom. I first happened upon ETS in July, 2008. His words captured my heart, as he prepared to deploy. He continued to blog while overseas, but was *encouraged* to take his blog private. If you have not read his early posts, please take the time to do so. I have read every post he has written, however MudPuppy's words written on August 14, 2008 are the ones I have read over and over. Check it out, and tell me if you agree.

I spent every single day of MudPuppy's deployment praying for his safety. My continued prayers for his transition are daily... May Almighty God watch over my SoldierSon, keep him healthy in body and mind.

8 comments:

Bagman and Butler said...

Thanks for the link. A facinating blog with real stuff to say in it.

Unknown said...

B&B...Thank you for taking the time to read his words!

Julie D said...

I love MudPuppy's blog.

And I love your new blog layout, AM!

Fragrant Liar said...

Oh, awesome! I love MudPuppy! Embrace the Suck was an enjoyable read, and I'll head over there to check up on what he's doing now. Thanks!

Call Me Grandma said...

Thank God for Mud Puppy's words of truth.

Unknown said...

julie...MudPuppy is a talented writer, a brave soldier and just a nice guy. Glad like you the layout!

Unknown said...

FL...thank you for taking the time to read his words!

Unknown said...

grandma...how blessed we are to have MudPuppy!