Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Talking Tuesday

Good news!!!

MudPuppy, my VirtuaSon is writing on a regular basis once again!
I say, "Good for him" and it is better for us!

For those of you who have yet to meet this young man, he is pure awesomeness! MP is simply a good man. The kind of good; which young boys can look up to and respect. The kind of good; when he speaks, people want to listen for his words are full of common sense. The kind of good; when I went to a ballgame and out to dinner with him...I witnessed first hand the love he has for his family, I witnessed the kindness he holds in his heart (which I read in his words for years before).
He is a Patriot.
He is a dedicated Soldier.
He is a man of Velvet and Steel...for he's tough as nails on the outside, but soft and caring on the inside.

Now you have the intro.......
MP's blog today, is all about reinstating the Draft. From a Soldier's perspective.
Please stop by, and visit my VirtuaSon
Embrace The Suck

After reading his words, please come back and share your thoughts...
(Please leave MP a message, to let him know you stopped by!)

Your turn...................

1 comment:

Sarge Charlie said...

I did visit mudpuppy, he is a man I would leave in charge of our country.