Monday, January 5, 2009

Voting Begins on January 5th!

Please take a few moments and cast your vote for the2008 Best Military Blog. If you are not familiar with MilBlogging.com I promise you a fantastic blogging adventure!

The Weblog Awards are the world's largest blog competition with over 545,000 votes cast in 2007 edition and nearly two million votes cast in all editions since 2003. Polls close Tuesday January 13, 2009 at 5:00 p.m. (EST) and 2:00 p.m. (PST).

MilBlogging.com has introduced me to many excellent blogs! Some are written by family members, others by servicemen and women. You can choose by Military Branch, they also offer the option of Iran or Afghanistan Frontlines. The site is extremely user-friendly, which makes each visit productive! Believe it or not, I hold no stock-options...I'm simply a very satisfied user!

I do encourage you to visit MilBlogging.com, for there are so many excellent military blogs out there to be read. Each of our Airman, Soldiers, Sailors and Marines have a story...how fortunate we are to have access to their words!

May Almighty God bless each one of these brave men and women.

2 comments:

Brad said...

You have my vote...and as always, my prayers.

Unknown said...

brad...thanks for the kind words, however I was not nominated...but there are so many amazing blogs which are worth a vote! I do appreciate you, Brad!!!!