Sunday, June 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to My Baby Girl!!!

Thirty years ago at 4:26AM, after only four and a half hours of labor...I met my Baby Girl. I fell into complete unconditional love at first sight! She was beautiful. As the years passed by, I grew to love her in a way which simply has no words.

On February 2, 2009...following 24+ hours of labor, I kissed my sweet girl as she was being wheeled away to bring her daughter into the world.... I kissed my daughter and told her...."Now you will know how very much I love you!"

On Thursday, I spent the day with my daughter and her daughter...at one point Marie looked at me and told me that she just loved her daughter....all I could say was, "I know".

Oh Marie, I love you so very much. I am ever so blessed that God chose to give you to me as a gift. How thankful I am that you have a daughter and finally have some idea how very much I love you!

Happy Birthday, Marie!

3 comments:

Sarge Charlie said...

ok mom, you have a way with words that make the old sarge's eyes sweat.......

-lisa- said...

sweetness....

Coffeypot said...

Two very beautiful young ladies. My eyes sweatted a little too.

Happy Birthday, hon.