There is nothing in this world a mother desires more for her daughter, than to marry her Prince Charming. My daughter has truly found her Prince and our family is so blessed to call him one of our own. I could have searched the world over, and not have chosen a better man for my daughter!(because that is what we moms want to do)
On this day, I wish this extraordinary man, a Happy Birthday. May this new year of his life be filled with all that he gives to so many...love, smiles, and warmth.
Thirty-Six Things I Love About You...
1. How deeply, truly, unconditionally you love my daughter.
3. Bright-Eyed Beauty
5. A strong, Christian husband and father.
6. Orioles Fan
7. Enjoys Led Zeppelin music
8. Has an addicting smile
10. Works hard to provide for his family
11. Accepts our family
12. Offers me a glass of water, when I am almost completely dehydrated
13. Is an excellent listener
14. Willing to learn how to do any and all handyman chores
15. A loving son to his mom
16. Outstanding role model for the children in his Church
18. Has learned how to cook
19. Can play ParachuteMan like the best (Pa)
21. Has only kind words for others
22. Plays with a Bright Pink Etch-A-Sketch and doesn't mind a photo taken of him doing so
23. Owns a nice collection of MatchBox cars
25. Outstanding Sports Editor
26. Has no worries about showing his 'goofy' side
27. My daughter's Rock
28. Will play Candyland for hours
29. Warms a room, just by entering
30. Has a book deal-yay!
31. Faithful to the Lord, his wife and his daughters
33. Comforts my daughter, when she needs it
34. Has a brain packed full of baseball knowledge
35. Is willing to defend that band called the Beatles, knowing his M-I-L believes the Rolling Stones are the finest of all bands-EVER! (this debate will go on for ever)
36. He calls me Momma