Thursday, February 17, 2011

So Many Blogs, So Little Time.....

I follow so many amazing Blogs!
Some are so beautifully written, they stir my heart.
Some are such a hoot, I find myself laughing out loud at my laptop screen.
Some are so packed full of new information, I walk away with a brain full of new knowledge.
Some are filled with such inspiration, I want to do all I can to become a better person.

To each of you...thank you for taking the time to share your hearts and minds.

From time to time, I stop by MilBlogging.com to see what is new in the world of Military Blogging. The other day, I hit the JackPot! And of course, when I hit the JackPot....I need to share the wealth! Please take a few moments and check out these Blogs:

TheInvisibleWounded is a blog written by the wife of a wounded warrior. She and her family are on a challenging path, yet she wishes to share her thoughts to make the day better for another such family.

PlayingInTheSandboxAgain is written by Dave who has once again found himself in Afghanistan! P.S. don't send the guy Potatoes!

OurDaughterWearsArmyBoots is Lisa's story. Her daughter, Anna set out in July, 2010 to become a Paralegal. Lisa is one proud Mom!

WhereWillIEndUp excellent question! Sara is the girlfriend of an Army Medic, who departed only two weeks ago for a year long deployment!

MilitaryFamilyConsulting Jen is a gifted writer...this is a 'must-read' Blog!

So there you have it...a few suggestions of words to read in the Blogosphere. Please share some of your faves!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

"great minds',lol..I too had just posted some blogs worth checking out, thanks for giving me more to add to the list!! :)

Sara said...

Thank you SO MUCH for featuring my blog!! It made my day to be recognized :)

Unknown said...

deano-o...I agree!

Unknown said...

kathi...I'm on my way to check out your blog list! thanks!

Unknown said...

sara...stay strong!
p.s. you will find you have a good support system in the blogosphere!

TonjiaT said...

great minds think alike! my post for today is about other blogs..

Unknown said...

tonjia...have I told you lately how thilled I am that you are blogging once again???
love you, friend!