Saturday, May 24, 2008

Colossal Week!

Good job, good job!
Despite oodles of hurdles, my son did extremely well on another Block Test! Congratulations, John. You fill my heart with pride and keep me in awe with your determination for excellence! My constant prayers for your continued success are answered each passing day!
Phone conversations this past week, revealed an extremely stressed Airman, overwhelmed with the duties of his new life. Bottom line...he did it, and he did it all well! May I add, he did it all in John-Style. Hurdles are nothing new to my son, he has known many bumps in the road and always overcomes whatever he meets. It is who he is, the core of my son.
So...he here is with another week of Tech School behind him, John is currently in Phase III...slowly reaching the final stretch! I've said it so many times before and will continue to repeat the simple truth...my son is where he is meant to be! He is living his dream, although I have no doubt he has questioned himself on many occassions! I appreciate his sacrifice and the sacrifice of each and every member of our military!
Good job! Good Job!
Pray Hard!
Stay Strong!
John, I do love you so!

No comments: