Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Wake-Up!

Unbelievable!
Tomorrow at 11:18am, John's plane will touchdown at BWI...I know, I know...another acronym! BWI-sweet! Baltimore!!!!
He did very well on the block test today, and somehow got through all of the briefings...even had time time to go to dinner with a group of Airmen tonight!
As of 4am Thursday morning, Tech School at Keesler will be a chapter in John's history book. He is so relieved and I am so deeply proud of him!
I sent him an e-mail the other day, titled, "Cravings" I guess John becoming an uncle for the third time has me in baby-mode... what I wanted to know is what food has he been thinking about. John's answer S-T-E-A-K! Care to guess the menu for Thursday night? ;)
Tomorrow will be a sweet reunion between a mom and her son, a son who has transformed into a man. So many changes in such a short amount of time (for mom) but an eternity for John!
A brand new chapter is about to open for my airman, a great chapter...full of dreams come true. It won't be a perfect life, but it will be a life where he is meant to be, doing what he is meant to do!
I will see my son at 11:18 am!
God is good!
John, I do love you so!

No comments: