Saturday, May 29, 2010

My Son is Home from Afghanistan!!!!

I received a text in the middle of the night from B, saying he is home!!!

My heart is full of praise to Almighty God, for bringing B onto American soil.

God is Great!!!!


I thank each and every one of you, for your prayers and encouraging words during my son's deployment. Each hug was felt and every kind word is so deeply appreciated.
As I've mentioned several times, this blog was created as a form of 'therapy'. I wanted to keep a journal of this chapter of my life, while both my sons serve in the United States Air Force. In my wildest dreams, I could never imagine I'd happen upon so many compassionate people who would read my words. You are a gift in my life, and I am ever so grateful for you.

My prayers continue for each and every Airman, Soldier, Sailor and Marine as they serve our nation.
May Almighty God watch over my son as he transitions back into 'our world'.

12 comments:

LC said...

I am SO happy for you!

Mari said...

I'm so happy for you. This starts my day with a smile!

Pink Champagne, Gatorade, and MRE's said...

YAY!

Anonymous said...

Very good news indeed!
Welcome home to your son!!
...he has an exceptional mom. :)

Diana said...

I'm glad he made it home safe. I'm happy for you.

Coffeypot said...

YAHOO!

When will you have your eye to eye?

Anonymous said...

I am smiling as I am VERY happy for you and I can only imagine how proud you are! =D VERY good news to kick off the weekend!

CI-Roller Dude said...

I'm glad he is safe. Aim High...!

-lisa- said...

Awesomeness! So happy for you and your whole family!

Donna said...

How wonderful! God bless him for his service. And now you can send those momma worries packing, LOL!

christian soldier said...

Thank you B and your family -- for standing to the fore--to defend this Republic...
C-CS

The Blog Fodder said...

I am glad for you and for your son that he is home safe.