Sunday, May 1, 2011

MILBloggies Winners Announced!

The 2011 MilBlog Conference is over and the Best Military Blogs have been announced:

Best U.S. Army Blog – Chief Wiggles
Best U.S. Military Spouse Blog – Ben and Katie
Best U.S. Military Parent Blog – My Yellow Ribbon
Best U.S. Military Supporter Blog – From Cow Pastures To Kosovo
Best U.S. Marine Corps Blog – One Marine’s View
Best U.S. Navy Blog – USNI Blog
Best U.S. Coast Guard Blog – Coast Guard Compass
Best U.S. Air Force Blog – I’m big in Japan
Best U.S. Military Veteran Blog – Neptunus Lex
Best U.S. Reporter Blog – The Unknown Soldiers

Congratulations to the winners!
A warm thank you to those who voted for Airman Mom. Truly, it was an honor to be recognized. I was shocked when I learned my blog was nominated. As those of you who have followed me for a long time know... Airman Mom is a place to respect and show thanks to all who serve our Nation... past, present and future. Yes, it began as an electronic journal about my sons... but the simple truth is that all brave men and women who choose to serve, are our Country Sons. All I want to do is help to make certain, we never lose sight of what our Military means to the United States. Our Military is made up of individuals...all of whom have a face. Airman Mom will continue to make certain these faces are seen, respected and lifted in prayer.

4 comments:

Debbie said...

Congratulations to the winners but you are still my favorite!!

Mike Golch said...

Congrats to the winners as well.I was so hopeing that you would be listed here as well. Big Time Hug!

Unknown said...

Paxie...thank you so very much!

Unknown said...

mike...as I have said before, it was such an honor to be nominated. Hugs to you, my friend!