Saturday, July 3, 2010

Forty-Thousand!

Oh My Gosh!

I glanced at the 'whatever-you-call-it-tracker-of-guests-device' and saw that 40,000 people have visited AirmanMom!

Please allow me to thank every one of you, for taking the time to visit my little piece of the Blogosphere! This blogging stuff is so strange. I began my blog, when John enlisted in the United States Air Force...back in February, 2008. In all honesty...it was a private journal of my journey as a mom of an Airman. My oldest son, had served 4 years and then chose to become a Reservists. How I wish I had kept a diary of what it was like to have a son serving in the Military on September 11, 2001... I remember that day all too well...but it is all in my mind.

So here we are...July, 2010. Both of my sons are now Airman...my youngest has been enlisted for two and a half years, my oldest serving for over eleven years now! The prayers and support each of you lifted for my son, while he deployed to Afghanistan are so deeply appreciated! Over the years you have shared the ramblings of a Mom's mind and the fears of a Mom's heart. We have shared tears of the fallen, along with the joys of Soldier's homecomings and achievements.

Each of you are walking along side me, during this chapter of my life and I am so grateful for every single one of you!

May Almighty God Bless and Protect every single Airman, Soldier, Sailor and Marine.
May God's Love Shine brightly upon those who have touched my heart!

9 comments:

Mud Puppy said...

That is flipping Beautiful.

Sarge Charlie said...

Mom is flipping beautiful.

Unknown said...

deano...thank you for taking the time to visit and I do thank you for your kind words!

Unknown said...

MP...ahhh...my SoldierSon! YOU have been an inspiration for so many of my posts...either prayers for your safety and strength, pure joy in your return home and wanting to share your words with others! I thank you for your service...but more than anything, I thank you for being you! Love ya!

Unknown said...

sarge...you know how to make AM blush! Truly, you are one of the most precious gems I have discovered in the Blogosphere! My thanks for your service...past and present! I remain a prayer warrior for your health!

Coffeypot said...

It has been a warm and sweet journey travling this highway with you. How can anyone not love your huge mom heart. And you married a sailor...

-lisa- said...

:) That's awesome AM! It's truly amazing how connected we can feel to someone even if we haven't met in person. Your posts are wonderful to read because I feel there is a genuineness that comes out through your words.

Unknown said...

coffeypot...you are always such a sweetheart! and so good to kniow you approve of my hubster, the squid! :)

Unknown said...

afwingmom...your kind words are so greatly appreciated. I know you 'get' what I try to say...when some days it is so tough to adequately put those zany thoughts into words!