Monday, April 25, 2011

She's Coming Home!

Leslie is coming home from Afghanistan this week! She is a friend of my son, John. Last Christmas, Good Earth's Soldier Drive sent packages to her and 'her office'. She was kind enough to distribute these gifts to other Warriors.

Unfortunately, I will not be able to welcome her home at BWI...since Hubster and I will be attending Phil's funeral in Delaware. It would have been a great honor to meet this young woman, hug her and thank her for her service.

May Almighty God bring her home safely.
May Almighty God protect each and every Warrior while they so bravely serve our nation.

4 comments:

Caroline said...

I'm sure a little bit of your heart will be their to meet her even if you can't be in person. Hope you had a lovely Easter. It is ANZAC Day today here in Australia.

Sarge Charlie said...

I hope your Easter was wonderful, I am pleased that Miss Leslie is coming home. My thoughts will join you in Delaware.

Unknown said...

caroline...thank you for your kind words... ANZAC Day? I need to google, I'm not familiar with this day at all. I do hope it is a day of celebration!

Unknown said...

sarge...our Easter was overflowing with blessings. My prayer is that you and the lovely Miss Bee shared a glorious Easter as well. Hugs....