Wednesday, December 24, 2008

The Eve of Christmas


To all who serve our country...My heart is filled with gratitude, respect and love!

To all who take the time to read my words...I deeply appreciate you!

To my two Grandgirls(and the baby we are to meet very soon)...I cherish you deeply!

To my two Son-In-Laws...I am so blessed to have you both in our family!

To my two Beloved Daughters...I love you SO!

To my two Sons...My heart hurts to be away from you this Christmas, my heart is also filled with pride and eternal love!

To my Husband...I could not ask for more!


Wishing you all a Blessed Christmas and Happy, Healthy, Peaceful New Year!

May Almighty God Bless each and every Airman, Soldier, Sailor and Marine, their families who love them, who support them, who miss them, who need them to come home!


8 comments:

Jormengrund said...

Merry Christmas.

May your holidays be filled with life, love, and much joy this year!

Donna said...

Merry Christmas and God bless our service men and women!

Tonjia said...

Thank you so much for putting down in writing, your love and dedication to your family and your soldiers!

May each and every one of our soldiers know Gods love and know that those of us here at home are so very thankful for their service.

May he protect them, one and all this Christmas. And bring them home soon....

Unknown said...

grundy...Merry Christmas to you and your family!

Unknown said...

donna...Amen!

Unknown said...

tonjia...thank you so much for sharing such beautiful words!

Steelers Wine Girl said...

I hope you had a great holiday filled with family & friends!

Unknown said...

swg...my warmest wishes to you and yours!